PANAVIA V5 Cement Paste (Universal) A2- 4.6 ml
|Permanent Cements - Shade:||A2|
|Permanent Cements - Shade:||Universal|
|Permanent Cements - Type:||Dual-Cure Resin|
|Click here for description|
PANAVIA V5 One Simple and Esthetic Cement For All Your Needs!
PANAVIA V5 is the 5th version of cement in the PANAVIA family.
PANAVIA V5 is a dual-cure, fluoride-releasing, color-stable, esthetic, universal resin cement for all indirect restorations. It provides an adhesive milestone by providing self-cure dentin bond strengths equal to a “Gold Standard” light cure bonding agent.
No resin cement has been able to provide this level of adhesion until now.
Features and Benefits:
• MDP-based tooth primer used on tooth surface
• Clearfil Ceramic Primer Plus used on internal surface of all restorations
• Wide indication coverage including adhesion bridges and veneers
• Low film thickness and high bond strength
• Easy removal of excess cement