Traxodent Hemodent Paste | Starter Kit
|Quantity:||7 syringes + 15 tips|
|Hemostatics - Volume:||0.7g|
|Click here for description|
Starter Kit, 7 - 0.75g Syringes and 15 Tips | Traxodent 15% Aluminum Chloride, Hemodent Paste Retraction System,
Provides predictable hemostasis and soft-tissue management in minutes!
Your choice of easy application
- Sleek syringe with bendable tips
- Ergonomic unit dose dispenser and capsule
Traxodent is gentle, absorbent and fast.
The soft paste produces gentle pressure on the sulcus while it absorbs excess crevicular fluid and blood. The aluminium chloride creates an astringent effect without irritating or discoloring surrounding tissue. Traxodent provides predictable hemostasis and retraction in less time and with greater comfort.
Traxodent rinses clean without leaving a film
Traxodent strong affinity to aqueous solutions allows the paste to be rinsed away easily and cleanly. Unlike other paste3, Traxodent will not leave material behind that will interfere with downstream procedures such as bonding agents.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick, effective retraction – About 2 minutes. No fumbling with hemostatic solutions. Save chair Time.
- Superior hemostasis – Stops bleeding and crevicular seepage while retraction occurs. Easily absorbs crevicular fluid.
- Increased patient comfort – Avoid tearing gingiva. Less pressure on sensitive tissue.
- Convenient delivery system – No cumbersome and expensive guns or cartridges. Ergonomic disposable syringe and bendable syringe tip provides excellent reach.
- Maximum freshness – Each syringe is packaged in resealable foil pouches.
- Excellent value – Ready to use, no hidden cost. Kits include syringes and disposable tips.