Supply Clinic – Front-End Ruby Developer
Supply Clinic is the online marketplace for dental supplies. We’re a fast-growing digital company in an old-school industry, making waves as we expand and disrupt traditional distribution channels with both a marketplace and SaaS solutions. We are growing our core product development team. If you’re passionate about making a real impact at a young startup company, Supply Clinic may be a great match.
Front-End Ruby Developer
We’re looking for a full-time front-end developer position for supplyclinic.com, our ecommerce application written in Ruby on Rails. This person will be building new UX for new features, re-building re- imagined versions of existing features, and be an integral part of the feature development process of the company.
We’re looking for someone experienced and passionate—someone who wants to build things and has input regarding how they should be built. Our current stack is primarily Rails, but upcoming projects will likely involve newer front-end technologies.
- 2+ years of front-end development experience preferred
- Must be familiar with Sass, and Ruby on Rails
- Must be able to build responsive, mobile-first web interfaces
- Ruby on Rails testing methodologies
- Experience with modern version control (esp. Git), and their relevant workflows
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Preference for Chicago-based applicants
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible role in terms of remote work
- Office space on Michigan Ave. by the Loop for an easy commute (once we return to the office!)
- Amazing, dynamic team (if we do say so ourselves)
- Office snacks, coffee, and wide variety of teas, just waiting for our return to the office
- Casual, collaborative team environment
- Friday happy hours (once we return to the office!)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.