Supply Clinic – Marketing Director
Supply Clinic is the online marketplace for dental supplies. We’re a fast-growing digital company in an old-school industry, making waves as we expand and disrupt traditional distribution channels. In addition to traditional e-commerce, we recently released a SaaS solution for multi-office dental practices to manage supply spending and budgeting. We are growing our marketing team- if you’re passionate about making a real impact at a young startup company, Supply Clinic may be a great match.
As our Marketing Director, you'll have a major impact on the growth of the company, building and executing strategies for both the marketplace and the SaaS solution.
You'll have the following responsibilities:
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers, and their characteristics and purchasing motivators
- Develop a comprehensive strategy and execution plan across the entire buyer's journey, to acquire new users and increase revenue
- Own the complete marketing technology stack and processes to help generate sales as well as generate leads for the sales team (For the SaaS aspect of the business)
- Strategically leverage paid channels where appropriate, while maintaining performance and ROI for all spending
- Continuously improve conversion rates of our emails, landing pages, website, ads (Search, Shopping, Display & Social Media)
- Cooperate closely with the development team, the customer-facing team and the seller-facing teams on various projects
- Report directly to Scott, our President & favorite Periodontist, and interact with lots of other team members throughout Supply Clinic including our CEO, Jacob
To truly kick ass in this job you'll need:
- Experience in digital marketing in a changing environment
- The ability to design and develop creative growth marketing strategies
- A focus on the details and great execution skills
- Experience managing marketing budgets across channels with the ability to shift things around when priorities evolve. Ability to manage multiple campaigns and third-party marketing firms simultaneously
- To be fluent in analytics. You love the iterative approach of testing, learning, adapting, and hitting the objective. Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Hotjar hold no secrets you can’t find.
- Experience with a marketing automation tool (Hubspot) is a plus
- A way of finding solutions in cooperation with others, by listening and finding the solution that is best for everyone
- Bonus points if you know SEO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible role in terms of remote work
- Office space on Michigan Ave. by the Loop for an easy commute (once we return to the office!)
- Amazing, dynamic team (if we do say so ourselves)
- Office snacks, coffee, and wide variety of teas, just waiting for our return to the office
- Casual, collaborative team environment
- Friday happy hours (once we return to the office!)
PLEASE NOTE: While our office is currently open, we greatly limit occupancy at any given time, and by default generally work remotely. We are closely following guidance of health and government officials, and will continue to evolve as new guidance arises. Rest assured, we've implemented procedures to ensure health and safety best practices, and that there is an ample supply of masks and sanitizer available.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.