Septodont Resorbable Bone Grafting Material, R.T.R. 0.8cc Syringe
Manufacturer: Septodont | Manufacturing Code: 01-S0500
Sold by: Davis Dental Supply
$5.15 flat shipping
Ships out in
3 business days
Add $100 for free shipping from Davis Dental Supply!
- Replacement of bone loss following tooth extraction, intrabony defect treatment. Bone grafting material during sinus lift procedures.
Features & benefits
- Made of ß-tricalcium phosphate granules of synthetic origin.
- Sterile and gradually resorbable bone substitute.
- Releases calcium and phosphate ions that help promote new bone formation.
- Osteoconductive micro and macroporous structure that fosters dense new bone growth.
- Helps renew bone integrity within 3-6 months.
- Item #01S0500 - Curved Syringe: 0.8cc of β-tricalcium phosphate granules (diameter 0.5 to 1mm) in sterile syringe (individually packaged)