Cook-Waite Lidocaine, Green. HCI 2% w/ epinephrine 1:50,000 (50)
Manufacturer: Carestream | Part #: 162-8262
Sold by: Davis Dental Supply
- Local dental anesthesia by nerve block or infiltration.
Features & benefits
- Lidocaine should be used when more pronounced hemostasis is required.
- Lidocaine when used for infiltration will have an average onset time of less than two minutes and a duration of about 60 minutes. When used for nerve blocks the average onset time is 2 to 4 minutes and will provide about 90 minutes of pulpal anesthesia.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.
- Item #99169 - Box containing 5 blisters of 10 x 1.7ml glass cartridges
- Reactions to Lidocaine are characteristic of those associated with other amide-type
|Item - Percent Anesthetic:||0.02|
|Item - Percent Anesthetic:||2%|