Septocaine Articaine Hydrochloride 4% with Epinephrine 1:100,000 (Gold)
Manufacturer: Septodont | Part #: 01-A1400
Sold by: DC Dental, Inc.
Add $200 for free shipping from DC Dental, Inc.!
Septodont Septocaine Articaine Hydrochloride with 4% Epinephrine 1:100,000 1.7ml 50/bx
- Local dental anesthesia in both simple and complex dental procedures.
Features & benefits
- Septocaine and epinephrine 1:100,000 is preferred during operative or surgical procedures when improved visualization of the surgical field is desirable.
- Fast onset (1 to 9 minutes) to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
- Predictable duration of anesthesia: up to 60 minutes for infiltration injections and 120 minutes for nerve blocks.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.
- Item#01A1400 - Box containing 5 blisters of 10 x 1.7 ml glass cartridges.
|Item - Percent Anesthetic:||4%|