Supply Clinic – Data Analyst
Supply Clinic is the online marketplace for dental supplies. We’re a fast-growing digital company in an old-school industry, making waves as we expand and disrupt traditional distribution channels. We are growing our Data Team- if you’re passionate about making a real impact at a young startup company, Supply Clinic may be a great match.
Supply Clinic is looking for a Data Analyst. You will work closely with multiple team members to collect, analyze, and represent data, and to help implement changes based on findings. Several discrete projects will require heavy data analysis, including: analysis of customer sitemap patterns, building product correlation maps, and identifying areas of seller behavior improvement.
- Performing both high-level and user-level data analysis
- Working with our data warehouse, specifically through MODE and HEAP analytics
- Working within the Data Team and alongside development teams to better scale data collection of relevant product and user data points
- Dashboard building and maintenance
- Experience with Python, PostgreSQL, and Excel
- Experience with statistics or mathematical modeling
- Must be a creative thinker able to problem-solve to accurately measure and test queries
- Preference for Chicago-based applicants
PLEASE NOTE: While our office is currently open, we greatly limit occupancy at any given time, and by default generally work remotely. We are closely following guidance of health and government officials, and will continue to evolve as new guidance arises. Rest assured, we've implemented procedures to ensure health and safety best practices, and that there is an ample supply of masks and sanitizer available.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.