Supply Clinic – Dental Supplies Product Expert (Freelance)
Supply Clinic is the online marketplace for dental supplies. We’re a fast-growing digital company in an old-school industry, making waves as we expand and disrupt traditional distribution channels with both a marketplace and SaaS solutions. We are growing our core product development team. If you’re passionate about making a real impact at a young startup company, Supply Clinic may be a great match.
Dental Supplies Product Expert
We’re hiring a part-time dental supplies product expert. To demonstrate our value to potential customers, we offer the service of completing a price comparison for anyone interested. We assess invoices they submit, match those products to products in our database, and provide them with the line-by-line cost comparison. While we have automated a large portion of these comparisons, we’re looking for someone that can help identify equivalent house-branded / white-labeled products. This process will require comfort searching our website for specific products, and ease of populating an Excel spreadsheet with information. We’re looking for someone very detail-oriented that has a great working knowledge of dental supplies. The individual in this role will interact with our data and customer-facing teams, and report directly to our Lead Data Scientist.
- 5+ years of ordering dental supplies, preferably in a general dental practice
- Strong working knowledge of dental supplies used to treat patients, and the various brands and manufacturers common in dentistry
- High level of comfort navigating Microsoft Excel quickly, and populating information in spreadsheets
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Flexible freelance role in terms of remote work
- Office space on Michigan Ave. by the Loop for an easy commute (once we return to the office!) should you prefer to work from the office
- Amazing, dynamic team (if we do say so ourselves)
- Office snacks, coffee, and wide variety of teas, just waiting for our return to the office
- Casual, collaborative team environment
- Friday happy hours (once we return to the office!)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.