Supply Clinic – Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Developer
Supply Clinic is the online marketplace for dental supplies. We’re a fast-growing digital company in an old-school industry, making waves as we expand and disrupt traditional distribution channels with both a marketplace and SaaS solutions. We are growing our core product development team. If you’re passionate about making a real impact at a young startup company, Supply Clinic may be a great match.
We’re hiring a full-time full-stack developer position for supplyclinic.com, an ecommerce application written in Ruby on Rails. This person will be building and maintaining features for the product, from conception through development and deployment. We’re looking for someone experienced and passionate—someone who wants to build things and has input regarding how they should be built.
- 2+ years of Rails development experience required
- Familiarity with testing methodology in ruby (esp. with RSpec)
- Familiarity with postgres, solr, jquery, or vue.js is a plus
- Experience with modern version control (esp. Git), and their relevant workflows
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Preference for Chicago-based applicants
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible role in terms of remote work
- Office space on Michigan Ave. by the Loop for an easy commute (once we return to the office!)
- Amazing, dynamic team (if we do say so ourselves)
- Office snacks, coffee, and wide variety of teas, just waiting for our return to the office
- Casual, collaborative team environment
- Friday happy hours (once we return to the office!)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.